What will the apprentice be doing?
Your key tasks and responsibilities:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Assisting the tax team with personal tax compliance work and other tax compliance fillings
- Assisting the Tax Partners with ad-hoc tasks, as required
- Preparing data spreadsheets and schedules
- Drafting letters
- Contacting HMRC and clients as and when required by the tax team
- Monitoring chargeability on a weekly basis
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- You will become ATT or ACA/CTA qualified through the Level 4 or 7 Apprenticeship
- Training will be a mix across classroom courses, online live courses and self study both in your local office as well as training providers premises
- Training courses will be block release
Progression to Tax Senior and opportunities to forge your career all the way to Partnership within the firm
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative Qualifications
AS Level or equivalent All subjects excluding General Studies (Grade B,B,C) Essential