What will the apprentice be doing?
Your key tasks and responsibilities:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Taking a lead role in analysing and evaluating companies financial data
- Drafting financial due diligence reports
- Communicating with all interested parties throughout due diligence and deal mandates
- Attending client meetings
- Assisting the team with all aspects of lead advisory process, including potential purchaser research
- Shadowing the senior leadership team in all deal aspects
Accountancy or Taxation Professional Level 7 Apprenticeship Standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- You will become ACA qualified through the Level 7 Apprenticeship
- Training will be a mix across classroom courses, online live courses and self study both in your local office as well as training providers premises
- Training courses will be block release
Progression to Corporate Finance Senior and opportunities to forge your career all the way to Partnership within the firm.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience Qualifications
A Level or equivalent All subjects excluding General Studies (Grade B,B,C) Essential