What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You'll build code for client and colleague facing software applications, test code and analyse results
- This role will require you to engage and collaborate with experienced software engineers, technical leads, product owners, agile coaches and automation engineers
- You'll learn the skills and develop the knowledge required to work within different disciplines of our software engineering team
- The apprenticeship also includes an opportunity for a month-long rotation into the mobile team to learn iOS or Android
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- At the end of this apprenticeship, you'll be awarded a Level 4 Software Developer qualification
- Block release training will be conducted in the office and remotely
Potential routes post apprenticeship include:
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- App Developer
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Problem solving skills, Learning Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential