What will the apprentice be doing?
As an apprentice, you will be responsible for:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Generate new leads to help business with development
- Process orders for key blanks, machines, parts, lock picks, and accessories
- Keep up-to-date with changes and ranges from Aldridge partner suppliers
- Develop product knowledge and offer advice and support to customers
- Place special orders with manufacturers and handle returns
- Process orders for Aldridge Keyboard packages
- Keep records and liaise with other departments for optimal customer service Attend training and marketing initiatives Assist with training and product range enhancement Answer the phone in a helpful and positive manner Comply with health and safety policies, including fire procedures, risk assessments, manual handling, display screen equipment, and first aid Conduct all duties positively and responsibly, demonstrating a courteous attitude to colleagues and customers Work as part of a team and carry out other reasonable duties as required by the manager Abide by the company's Equal Opportunities Policy. Requirements: Apprentice should drive Has a little bit of customer service background
Teaching and learning the skills, knowledge and behaviours to be a competent Sales Executive.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On successful completion, you will be offered a full-time permanent position within the company, which will lead to promotion and salary rise.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Administrative skills, Communication skills, Customer care skills, IT skills, Logical, Number skills, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Sales Skills, Team working Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 / C or above) Essential Things to consider
Do you drive? Are you interested in the technical industry?