What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Drive sales from incoming phone calls, emails or live chat.
- Provide product advice and guidance on our full range of products (training will be provided).
- Upsell and cross sell other products during the sales process.
- Open new business accounts.
- Updated CRM Systems.
- Actively build a pipeline of clients.
- Discuss sales strategy for your manager and offer input in meetings.
- Basic office administration.
- Work towards KPIs and achieve targets.
ISP Level 4 Sales Executive, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Sales.
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training.
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks.
- End Point Assessment (online).
- Occasional group classes with other learners.
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths & English if required.
- Sales certification at level 4 and full membership of the ISP.
www.boomtrainingltd.co.uk/coursesWhat is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
If the apprentice proves to be successful with their duties, the role will be expanded beyond the initial 18 months.
We want someone to stay with the company and work their way up to management!
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Team working, Initiative Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade A*-C or 9-4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C or 9-4) Essential Things to consider
We will provide you with: 31 days paid holiday including bank holidays, which increases with length of service, A contributory Pension scheme, Free on-site parking, Private medical insurance (currently Bupa) after 12 months service, Enhanced sick pay after 12 months service, Free lunch time gym membership at a local gym and Free eye tests and flu vaccine.