What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Provide product information and meet customer requirements via telephone sales
- Ensure the products supplied are 100% correct to the customers' requirements
- Ensure we offer high quality customer service day in day out
- Communicate our fantastic offers / promotions to our customer network
- Work closely with the logistics department to ensure all parts are delivered when they are needed
- Providing our existing customer base with excellent customer service and delivering their daily product requirements via Telephone & Sales counter
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- At the end of your course, you will gain a nationally accredited and recognised Level 4 Sales Executive qualification
- You will receive 20% off the job to complete your course, this may be done through lessons with your tutor
- An opportunity to secure a permanent position at Minorfern
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Team working, Personable skills Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired