What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Collecting and reviewing data.
- Cleansing data and gaining an understanding into the importance of accurate information.
- Identify, examine and figure out trends or patterns within data.
- Review and present the results of data analysis.
- Ensure data is safely stored and archived.
- Support the organisation by maintaining and developing reports.
- Practice self-learning.
- Take responsibility for your own professional development.
- Adhering to The Conduct Rules which are a set of basic standards of good personal conduct.
BPP apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we've purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 4 Data Analyst, with training in how to:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Ascertain how data can be used to answer questions and solve problems.
- Gather, inspect, cleanse, transform and model data to identify patterns and trends.
- Present data and produce dashboards and reports to aid visualization and comparison.
- Use advanced theory and diverse techniques to harness greater understanding.
- Inform decision-making and make recommendations using an evidence-based approach.
- Ensure your business processes and procedures are compliant with data protection legislation.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Analytical skills, Enjoy math's and stats, Numerical skills, Critical thinking skills, Curious, Negotiation skills, Team player, A strong problem solver Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade (A*-C/9-4 or equivalent)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade (A*-C/9-4 or equivalent)) Essential Things to consider
Can explain complex data in simple terms.