What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Administering payrolls
- Liaising with managerial staff, colleagues and clients
- Arranging payments for invoices
- Undertaking financial administration
- Monitoring financial transactions
- Preparing accounts, reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
Training will take place at Trust HQ, Trust schools and with the training provider.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Professional Accountancy or Taxation Technician Level 4
- Accounting Professional; Finance Partner
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience Qualifications
A Level or equivalent Economics, Maths, Computer Science (Grade Minimum Grade C) Essential
BTEC or equivalent Business, Economics, Finance (Grade Merit+) Essential
Other Economics Finance Accounting Maths (Grade 2:2 minimum Hons Degree) Desired Things to consider
The vacancy will require an interest in working with schools' finances and a willingness to work in various school based locations.