What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Use our Ticketing System to work on and resolve Helpdesk Tickets & Service Requests
- Visit client sites to resolve Network issues
- Manage and record all work though our ticketing system
- Make sure that client documentation is well maintained
- Split tickets that have several issues into their own individual ticket
- Make sure that tickets aren't "stale" throughout the process
- Follow the schedule provided by the Service Delivery Manager or Service Coordinator / Dispatcher
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) for daily / weekly recurring tasks
- Follow all our security procedures and keep a vigilant eye for security Issues
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- Contribute to the process of innovative change effectively
- Undertake other duties as required by the Service Delivery Coordinator, Service Delivery Manager or CTO
Why choose our Network Engineer Level 4 apprenticeship?
Our Network Engineer Level 4 apprenticeship is perfect for learners that are fresh out of an IT education or already employed in the tech sector and looking to take the next step.
The Network Engineer Level 4 apprenticeship programme concentrates on modern network infrastructure, advanced connectivity and advanced security. This enables learners to develop and enhance technical skills and ensure that they have the technical grounding needed to become a skilled Network Designer, Systems Engineer or Network Administrator.
QA's Network Engineer Level 4 apprenticeship programme enables the apprentice to:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Get equipped with the advanced technical skills needed for the role
- Learn the core networking and server administration skills required to support a traditional on-premises, cloud or hybrid network
- Dive deep into the management of networks, exploring network hardware and software, network services and routing protocols
- Get immersed in technical content designed around real skills, aligning to and relevant to employers and the market
- Combine online learning live event training and on-the-job experience to develop real world skills using cutting-edge technology
90% of QA apprentices secure full-timeemployment after completing: this is 20% higher than the national average.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Problem solving skills Qualifications
A Level or equivalent ICT (Grade Any) Desired
BTEC or equivalent Extended diploma in IT (Grade 180 credits) Desired
Other Apprenticeship in similar subject (Grade Level 3) Desired
Other International Baccalaureate in ICT (Grade Level 3) Desired Things to consider
Important information: QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education. To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.