What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Assist with the planning and delivery of physical activity sessions.
- Develop and inspire young people to live and lead active lifestyles.
- Assist in the production of accurate assessments and reports on children and young people's progress.
- Deliver extra-curricular sport and play active based sessions.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Level 4 Sports Coach Standard Relevant Coaching Qualifications.
- Functional Skills in Maths & English (If required).
We believe that by working in our organisation you will be equipped with a wide range of skills and experiences that will allow you to be prepared for future employment.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Physical fitness Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/4-9) Desired
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade A*-C/4-9) Desired Things to consider
A driving licence and access to own transport is desirable, as you will be travelling to various locations throughout the day. This is a higher-level apprenticeship and requires a sports qualification and/or relevant work experience. The starting salary will be discussed at interview stage. This apprenticeship will commence between July-Sept 2023.