What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Sports Coaching
- Working within primary schools and nurseries
- Planning and delivering sessions
- Organising registers
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The program will consist of online training, webinars, classroom sessions and workplace visits by the tutor
- On completion of the program, you will achieve a Level 4 Sports Coach Qualification and Functional Skills as required
- The role will provide opportunities to further employment and further training programs to upskill and grow with the company
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Physical fitness Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/4-9) Desired
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade A*-C/4-9) Desired Things to consider
Having your own transport and a full driving licence is desirable as you will be expected to make your way to various locations throughout the working day. To lead sessions within a school environment you will need to be 18 years of age at the start of your apprenticeship, so you are ready to be deployed as a lead coach, once your training is complete.