About the apprenticeship
1. To undertake a development programme leading to a Level 3 in Business Administration as part of an apprenticeship.
2. As directed, undertake a work programme to develop practical skills, knowledge and experience of
• To work in a supported learning environment to develop the skills and knowledge which will assist the
apprentice to complete their qualification and secure employment and progress in their career in the
• To assist in the development and delivery of support which promotes client choice, control and
addresses client support needs.
Location: Rhyl area - there will be some home based working
Salary: £19,837.85 per annum
Working Hours: 35 hours per week to include study time
Duration: Fixed term - 18 months
Details: Monday to Friday
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays; a contributory pension scheme;
season ticket loan; Childcare Voucher Scheme; an employee assistance
Appointment subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK and DBS check.
The successful candidate(s) will be able to demonstrate:
• An ability and willingness to follow instruction and learn new tasks
• Not qualified already to Business Admin Level 3
• A desire to work with those disadvantaged by unemployment
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Grŵp Llandrillo Menai
Training provider course:
L3 Business Administration
About the employer
The Salvation Army
17 Windsor Street
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
To be arranged