About the apprenticeship
To provide administrative support for main receptionist including call handling, visitor hospitality, post, meeting room management, billing administration and taking client payments especially during the month end busy period when the additional billing support is required.
General support of the administration function including but not limited to:
• Answer incoming calls for the business, providing information, transferring calls and/or taking messages as necessary - providing a best in class customer experience
• Being present on reception ensuring the reception area is kept tidy and presentable at all times.
• Meeting and greeting visitors and providing hospitality for meeting and events
• Manage site supplies including stationery and other consumables
• Organisation and support with company wide and other ad-hoc events
• First point of contact for onsite services such as cleaners, shredders, site security, fire marshals etc
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
• Assist employees with meeting arrangements including booking meeting rooms and organising lunch/refreshments
• Housekeeping such as maintaining the dishwasher and coffee machine
• Monthly billing administration i.e. raising invoices and issuing them to the client
• Any other duties commensurate with the role.
Bennett Brooks Chartered Accountants, a successful and established firm, are seeking an Administrator to join our Llandudno team on a part-time basis, for anywhere between 25 - 30 hours per week. This role would suit someone who is looking to start their career in a professional work environment with a keen interest in Administration.
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working
• 36 days holiday FTE - inclusive of Bank Holidays/Christmas period
• Pension scheme - 4% employer contribution
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• Employee assistance programme (which includes; Life support, Legal information, Bereavement support, Medical Information, CBT & Managerial Support).
• Life Assurance cover
• Positive, pro-active approach
• Well organised with excellent time management skills & attention to detail
• Able to work as part of a team, but also able to use own initiative
• Ability to communicate in a clear and concise way with colleagues and clients
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to adapt quickly
• Reliable and trustworthy
GCSE Maths & English Grade A-G
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Grŵp Llandrillo Menai
Training provider course:
Level 2 Qualification in Business Admin
About the employer
19 Trinity Square
No, we are not part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
Contact to arrange