What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The role will also include working through the construction delivery stage of projects to manage all financial aspects of payments, managing change and negotiating the settlement of final accounts with building contractors
- The role will include a mix of working in our office, attending meetings with our clients and designers and spending time on construction sites valuing work done, measuring progress and agreeing accounts
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- BSc (hons) Quantity Surveying + MRICS
- Day release (1-day per week).
- Southwark Campus, London South Bank University
- We are a young professional consultancy in our 13th year of business with ambitious plans for growth. We want to attract, develop and retain great professionals in our business and for the right candidates there will be opportunities to progress and be part of our future
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Number skills, Team working, Initiative Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
A Level or equivalent Any related subject (Grade BBB) Essential Things to consider
Please clearly illustrate all GCSE qualifications and A-Level (or equivalent) qualifications. The selected applicant must produce valid certificates for all qualifications listed on their application.