What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Assisting our client services team in all areas of client management, reporting and order processing
- Supporting production management in running our factory
- Purchasing the full range of materials and services required by the business
- Preparing new costings for products
- Reporting on various areas of sales, marketing and production performance
- Carrying out a variety of management processes to assist the management team
- Attending management meetings and keeping minutes
- Managing research projects
- Project management for new product roll outs
- Assisting in the account's office
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship which includes the BA (Hons) Management Degree
- Functional Skills (if required)
- Attending the University of Chichester on day release over a four-year period
As experience is gained, the apprentice's position will adapt and change, to meet the business' needs. Doing this will enable the apprentice to gain vital knowledge of the way the business operates and functions. Successful completion of the Chartered Manager Apprenticeship will lead to more opportunities to progress your career within our industry sector as a whole.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Team working, Initiative, Non judgemental, Proactive, Reliable, Focussed Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 6+) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4+) Desired
A Level or equivalent Maths (Grade C) Desired Things to consider
We are seeking a candidate who has proven ability across a broad range of education at Level 2 (including achieving a good grade GCSE or equivalent in maths) and who has additional proven educational success at level 3 (preferably including a good grade in A Level maths). We are interested to learn about any relevant work experience you have undertaken. Applicants will preferably be able to drive (although travel is not part of the job role). The successful candidate will need to travel to University for day release. A relocation package is available if needed.