What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Supporting the roll-out of the EMEA campaigns plans, measuring achievement and reporting against set objectives and targets
- Managing the creation and delivery of email marketing and regular newsletters using marketing automation software
- Developing, producing and promoting a calendar of customer webinars to generate cross sell opportunities
- Creating social media assets to support campaign efforts using design software
- Working with the events and campaign manager to plan for and attend exhibitions, and conferences
- Ensuring brand compliance throughout campaigns, always being on the lookout for imaginative and innovative ways of extending reach and influence
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The BA (Hons) Digital Marketing is designed to equip learners with the skills and knowledge to lead on the creation and execution of digital marketing strategies. The course team employ flexible pedagogies in acknowledging the multi-modal learning taking place in the classroom and workplace. The course is co-produced with our employer partners and apprentices and is designed to help them all achieve their objectives
- This programme aims to provide a curriculum that recognises the multi-modal learning of the classroom and the workplace. Following successful completion of the programme, learners will be equipped with a range of robust customer-focused marketing planning approaches for insight generation and decision making through academic and marketing research
- This programme links the study of modules (theory) to industry (practice) through interaction with employers through real-world scenarios including live briefs, simulations, work experience and personal development. Learners will be also prepared for registration with a professional body
- 90% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing: this is 20% higher than the national average
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Eye for design, Interest in marketing, Positive learning approach Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4+ (A* - C)) Essential
A Level or equivalent 2 of any subject (Grade Any) Desired
Other Apprenticeship in similar subject (Grade Level 3) Desired Things to consider
Important information: QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education. To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.