What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Learn about SQL databases and Investigating data issues.
- Learn about ITIL and how to manage an incidents life cycle.
- Understand Agile software delivery and how deployments work.
- Learn to engage and manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand the Microsoft cloud infrastructure.
- Learn to manage and prioritise your own workload such as cases, incidents and tasks.
- Understanding service management.
- Assisting the QA team in testing in preparation for releases.
- Working towards being part of continuous improvement conversations and ideas.
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we've purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 4 Application Support Lead with training in how to:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Troubleshooting & Support.
- Group Project.
- Functional Skills.
- Supporting Systems & Customers.
- EPA Preparation - Test.
- Understanding Service Management.
- EPA Preparation - Professional Discussion.
- Data in Applications.
- Stakeholders and Platforms in service management.
- ITIL Examination (Optional).
The role offers a permanent role upon completion of the apprenticeship depending on performance.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Confident, Written communication skills, Inquisitive, Self-starter, Highly motivated, Enthusiastic, Multitasking, Able to cope with pressure, An excellent telephone manner, Friendly, Customer focused, Professional, Ability to work deadlines, Excellent time keeping, Desire to learn new skills, Ability to work autonomously, Dedicated work ethic Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential Things to consider
We're looking for The best, whoever they are. Benchmark Capital is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your socio-economic background, race, gender identity, religious belief, age or disability.