What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Successful candidates will deliver sport and physical activities to children and young people, both in school curriculum time following the P.E. National Curriculum and/or set programs of study
- Deliver a range of OSHL, (Out of School Hours Learning) extracurricular activities before school, at lunch times, after school and in school holiday periods 5 days a week including some evenings and weekends
- Profile children's cognitive, social, emotional and physical development needs
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The training will consist of online courses, webinars, classroom sessions and workplace visits with a tutor
- On completion the learners will achieve a Level 4 Sports Coach qualification
- Apprentices without level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking theEnd-Point Assessment
We have an intensive training structure to ensure that our staff are qualified to the highest possible standard. Our most talented and ambitious professionals can make their way through our bespoke career journey. Those with a mind for business can work their way to owning and running their own franchise or licence under the Premier Education Group umbrella.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Presentation skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Physical fitness Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade A*-C/4-9) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Math (Grade A*-C/4-9) Desired