What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- To provide installation services on a wide range of integrated audio visual and video conferencing technologies in both the corporate and public sectors
You will install whole systems , including classroom solutions (interactive technologies, classroom audio, projectors and screens), board room systems (audio and video), video conferencing suites and digital signage
- Some systems will also require installation of Crestron and AMX control systems and appropriate cabling infrastructure
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Day release through Middlesbrough College
- On and off the job training
- Level 5 Audio-visual Apprenticeship
- Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Problem solving skills Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
A Level or equivalent Any (Grade Pass) Essential Things to consider
This vacancy is to start immediately therefore you must be available to start before applying. The closing date, interview date and start date are subject to change. This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment. Individuals are able to undertake an apprenticeship at a higher level than a qualification they currently hold, including any previously completed apprenticeships. Individuals can also undertake an apprenticeship at the same level, or lower level than a qualification they already hold as long as the new apprenticeship allows for new skills to be acquired and the content of the training is materially different from any previous qualification or apprenticeship. Northern Skills will check candidates' eligibility prior to any interviews. Please be aware that as Northern Skills provide a recruitment matching service, we will also consider you for roles which pay the Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage.