What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Understand how to assess customer needs and provide solutions for them
- Research prospects and help to generate leads
- Contact potential and existing customers on the phone, on email, and in person
- Handle customer questions, enquiries and complaints
- Prepare and send quotes and proposals
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs
- Participate in sales meetings
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets
- Provide excellent overall customer service
- Constantly work to improve processes
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- On-the-job training will be provided. There is no requirement for day release for college
- Upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship, the student will have completed the Level 4 Sales Executive Apprenticeship
- Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship the student can progress into a sales executive role
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4 or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or above) Essential Things to consider
Salary will be subject to 12 month review. Start date of the role is flexible for any students who leave school this year.