Business Data Prospects are looking to recruit an enthusiastic customer service apprentice with a natural flair for telephone conversation and excellent listening skills to join their small award-winning marketing agency at Kelham Island in Sheffield. You will be working as part of a small team and have the opportunity to gain experience in many aspects of customer service and building relationships.
Successful candidates will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to businesses, answering queries, and identifying opportunities to help our existing customers.
- You will be working as part of a small team and have the opportunity to gain experience in many aspects of customer service and building relationships.
- Answer incoming calls from current clients.
- Proactively call existing customers & maintain client relationships.
- Provide an excellent level of customer service & build rapport.
- Logging calls on our system.
- Organising and producing reports.
- Chasing up paperwork from clients.
- Provide support to the sales team and all other admin tasks.
- Great holidays + bank holidays.
- Mon-Fri (No weekends).
- Free on sight parking.
- Transport close by.
- Excellent cafes/shops nearby.
- Complimentary refreshments.