Our team visit vulnerable people in their own home. We provide care and support to people to enable them to stay at home. Our team undertake personal care, administer medication, provide food and drink. We care for some clients with complex needs who may require help with transferring and walking and with toileting needs.
As a Community Care Practitioner, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the health safety and wellbeing of the clients they visit
- Undertaking the tasks as outlined in the care plan
- Providing a good experience for our client
- Paid travel time and mileage.
- 5.6 weeks paid annual leave a year.
- Flexible shifts to fit in and around your home life.
- Guaranteed contracted hours.
- Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications and achieve career progression.
- Free blue light card giving you discounts on over 15,000 national retailers.
- £250 signing bonus