As part of this apprenticeship you will become a first port of call for all clients. You will learn how to meet and greet, manage the booking diary, liaise with head office the spa, day to day admin of the spa including general admin tasks. It is the perfect stepping stone to progressing to such roles as reception manager, assistant head office manager and more.
During this Business Administration Level 3 apprenticeship your duties will include the following (full training will be given):
- Booking appointments face to face and via telephone and email.
- Handling various booking apps.
- Answering enquiries and advising clients regarding the spa services available.
- Dealing with client requests and complaints.
- Opening and cashing up.
- Handling stock control and stock deliveries and liaising with suppliers
- Maintaining a high level of customer service with a positive attitude towards the clients at all times.
- Dealing with all admin duties on the desk.
- Assisting our spa managers and Head office with any admin tasks required.
- As an employee you will get discounts on spa treatments and products and one free treatment per month.
- 28 days paid holiday
- A set rota with set days off and times.
- Team events and in house awards.