Mystayinn is a professional property management firm that specializes in short-term rental properties. We work to make your property a profitable and sustainable investment by handling all aspects of management, including cleaning, maintenance, bookings, advertising, and more. You will also be working within a hotel environment on the reception, helping booking in guests to the system.
Mystayinn are looking for an enthusiastic individual to work in their Edinburgh office. They are looking for someone who is keen to learn and to adapt well to the systems and software they use.
- Booking in reservations using the online booking system
- Answering emails through googlemail
- Replying to guest queries online
- Using their bespoke finance system for Deposit Protection.
- Utilising the guest hand books
- Using online system for listing verification's
- Keen to do well
- Well organised
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn and listen
- Positive attitude
Once you have completed the apprenticeship there is opportunity to stay with the business and progress.
- Hours of work: Monday-Friday 2pm - 10pm with occasional weekend work.
- Salary: £12,740 - starting at £7p.h, salary reviews will take place.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.