What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be an important member of a dynamicoperations team delivering, installing and supporting Telesoft's range of telecommunications and cyber security products and services
- Working in a fast-paced environment you will undertake a varied range of tasks such as implementation of projects, developing new or enhanced products or Proof of Concepts (POCs) which could be delivered anywhere in the UK or abroad
- Supporting key tasks of deploying, maintaining, and testing laboratory and production systems (both hardware and software) to ensure availability, performance, scalability and security of systems
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- BSc (Hons)Digital and Technology Solutions (Apprenticeship)
- Southampton Solent University
- Day release during term time 1 day per week
- Support Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Network Engineer
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Team working, Flexible and Adaptable, Linux Command Line Qualifications
A Level or equivalent Relevant Subjects (Grade Any) Essential
BTEC or equivalent Relevant Subjects (Grade Any) Essential Things to consider
Able to travel to Blandford, Dorset on a daily basis. Must be willing and eligible to undertake Security Clearance. Resident in the UK for at least the last 5 years. Able to work in the UK unrestricted