What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Gathering, inputting, and cleaning data from various sources such as databases, spreadsheets, and online platforms to produce business KPIs
- Conducting data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and insights that can be used to support business decisions
- Liaising with various team across the business including senior managers to gather requirements
- Study and apply statistical techniques, using data to measure and monitor performance across various aspects of housing, asset and contractor business processes
- Designing, developing, and generating reports using data from various housing, asset and contractor systems. Creating visualisations and dashboards to communicate findings to stakeholders across the company
- Using a range of technologies to develop reports such as T-SQL, Power BI, SSRS, Microsoft office
BSc (Hons) Data Science Apprenticeship Standard:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- This apprenticeship is delivered via a combination of online distance-learning and in-person teaching and learning on our Cambridge campus
Whilst this is a fixed term contract for the duration of the apprenticeship, the apprentice will be able to apply for internal positions at CHP near the conclusion of their contract.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Number skills, Analytical skills Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English and Maths and three other subjects (Grade C/4) Essential
A Level or equivalent any including at least one STEM related subject (Grade 120 UCAS Points (BBB)) Desired