What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Ensure integrity of financial information/work produced as directed by the SQS/QS/AQ
- Ensure the timely and accurate input of information onto IT system as directed by the SQS/QS/AQS
- Complete all E-learning, H&S, IT systems and commercial training requirements in line with your role
- Commercial administrative tasks on a project as directed by the SQS/QS/AQS.
- Assist the SQS/QS/AQS with basic surveying duties as directed.
- Demonstrating good interpersonal skills and cultural awareness when dealing with colleagues, customers and clients during tasks.
- Understands internal processes and apply them in working practices.
- Observe and shadow CA/AQS/QS/CM in order to learn tasks, developing the ability to work independently and to take responsibility.
The apprentice will recieve the Level 4 Construction Quantity Surveying Technician qualification.
The apprentice will be required to attend workshops either virtual or on college campus over the period of their apprenticeship and develop the knowledge required to support their end point assessment
The apprentice will also be required to complete college assessments on site as well as completing written work alongsideWhat is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon completion, the apprentice will be awarded a Level 4 Construction Quanitity Surveying Technician qualification.
There is also the possibility of a permanent contract of employment depending on the business need and available vacancies at the time of completion
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Presentation skills, Analytical skills Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 4-9) Essential