We are looking for two Level 2 apprentices to join our busy and friendly team at Ventura. You will be supported throughout your Apprenticeship by your allocated Personal Tutor, as well as our in-house assessor, Molly. You will need to be passionate about hairdressing and have a natural flare for the skills involved.
As a Level 2 Hair Professional apprentice, you will help the team’s columns run smoothly and assist where needed.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Reception duties
- Greeting clients and offering excellent customer service to all clients.
- Offering refreshments.
- Helping the stylists
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Shampooing and rinsing colours
Whilst studying for this qualification, the units you will study include:
– Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
– Cut hair using a range of techniques to create a variety of looks
– Style and finish hair using a range of techniques to create a variety of looks
– Colour and lighten hair using a range of techniques
– Perming hair
– Hair relaxing treatments and techniques
– Hair extension services
What Ventura can offer:
- 45 minute lunch break every day
- Good holiday allowance
- Closed on bank holidays