An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Sheffield Children's NHS Foundation Trust as a Customer Service Level 2 Apprentice
You will be a compassionate, accountable individual who treats all colleagues, patients and service users with respect and seeks to deliver excellence in their role. You will share the Trust values and be committed to equality, diversity and inclusion.
Would you like a Career in Customer Service with an emphasis on Business Administration and be part of the NHS Administration and Clerical Services?
If so, we are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join us at Sheffield Children's NHS Foundation Trust across all service sites.
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals who want to begin their career in Customer Service and Business Administration, gain a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Award and learn a variety of customer service & administration skills. Our Apprenticeship programme provides exciting future pathways into career areas:
Main duties of the jobBeginning in September 2023, these positions will be based in various departments across the Trust.
- Corporate services that can lead to a variety of career routes - across all departments
- Patient facing services that will lead onto a breath of career routes - Receptionists, Medical secretary support, and general administration roles in a variety of departments
- Be part of a team and will be contributing to the smooth running of Trust patient services.
- Using different methods of communication to interact with new and existing customers ie families, staff, public, both internally and externally.
- Learn how to develop IT skills, deal with sensitive and confidential information, handle telephone calls and increase your communication skills with a variety of professionals and service users.
Sheffield Children's is one of three independent, specialist paediatric hospitals in the country, providing dedicated healthcare for children and young people across community, mental health and acute specialist settings.
We have three overarching aims that set the direction for the Trust in our vision "to create a healthier future for children and young people."
- Outstanding patient care
- Brilliant place to work
- Leader in children's health
Our commitment to rewarding colleagues is demonstrated through our brilliant reward and benefits offer including; generous annual leave entitlement and pension scheme and access to salary sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work and lease cars.
We are committed to supporting colleagues from different heritages and lifestyles while at work. This is supported through the offer we have in place for flexible working and the three equality network groups we have in place. Colleagues are encouraged to join these groups and request flexible working.Date posted
20 April 2023Pay scheme
£10,296 a year per annum Contract
15 monthsWorking pattern
Full-time Reference number
Sheffield Children's Hospital