Your business administration career starts here!
Are you enthusiastic and eager to learn? Then consider joining our Learning and Development team for 18 months as a Business Administration Apprentice!
Interested in community health care?
Interested in continuing education?
Our department is where both these things meet offering you the opportunity to learn a wide variety of business administrative skills that could springboard you into a career in medical OR educational business administration, management and leadership!
Study one day a week with one of our approved Apprenticeship Standard learning providers (chosen to suit your learning needs and location).
Work the other 4 days supported by our friendly team (from home / in one of our Sirona bases closest to your home), developing skills and getting involved with projects which will directly feed into your learning assignments. You will also benefit from peer support and knowledge sharing with other apprentices within our service.
The Learning and Development Team provides mandatory, essential-to-role and ongoing education to a workforce of over 3,500 across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire. As part of the Ask Learning and Development team, you will be on the front-line of our service, speaking with staff, course tutors and external training providers, learning about Customer Service, Digital Solutions, Communication and much more!Main duties of the job
- Working as part of the learning and development team to support a variety of community health and social care services.
- Development of promotional material and resources to support the development of Making Every Contact Count training.
- Management and maintenance of a range of Training databases and spread sheets
- Contribute to the development of L&D intranet pages
- Dealing with enquiries through email and over the phone
- Book venues to support training events and ensure resources/presentations/handouts are available and up to date.
- General administration including photocopying, filing etc.
- Producing written communication such as letters and emails
We are Sirona care & health, a Community Interest Company committed to providing local communities with a range of high quality specialist health care services across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire. For us, its about the personal approach; we take pride in what we do and deliver the high standard of care that wed expect for ourselves and our families.
- NHS AfC21/22 Salary, Terms and Conditions and NHS Pension scheme
- Flexible Working
- 27-33 days annual leave
- Dedicated in-house Learning and Development Team We offer an extensive corporate and local induction programme to all new starters
- Continuous Professional Development A wide variety of clinical and non-clinical training is available to all members of staff throughout their careers
- Health and Wellbeing - Employee Assistance Programme provider, free in-house Physiotherapy Team for all staff
- Staff Recognition - Annual Sirona Awards for Excellence
- Discounts and Benefits
15 May 2023Pay scheme
Agenda for changeBand
£5.28 to £10.42 an hour depending on age (national minimum wage) Contract
18 monthsWorking pattern
Full-time, Flexible working Reference number
Kingswood Civic Centre