CLERICAL OFFICER - APPRENTICESHIP
Earn While You Learn - Exciting opportunities at Royal Bolton Hospital to achieve a nationally recognised qualification in customer services.
Are you looking for the first step towards a successful career with the NHS? Do you have what it takes to be a successful Royal Bolton Hospital Apprentice?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone looking for a clerical role working within the Integrated Discharge Team.
In partnership with local learning providers.
We are pleased to offer:
- A 12-month fixed term contract for the duration of your apprenticeship (contract length will be confirmed following the results of your initial assessment with the learning provider).
- A wage of £5.28 per hour for the first 12 months, rising to National Minimum Wage for your age after 12 months.
- Support with interviews for a suitable post after the successful completion of your
- Experience of work in a real role with us, one of the North West's biggest employers.
- An assigned tutor an assessor from the learning provider to fully support your learning,
development and progress.
- Full terms and conditions and benefits of being employed by the NHS, including sickness pay, holidays, pensions, discounts/offers and childcare vouchers.
- A real, transferrable qualification, with no student loans or fees, while you earn!
Main duties of the job
The role will involve providing administrative duties for the Integrated Discharge Team based at Bolton Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
To be successful, you will need:
- To be aged 16 or over.
- Resident for three years or more in UK.
- To hold 4 GCSEs (or equivalent) including A* - C (Grade 3 or above) in Maths and English.
- To be able to demonstrate our Trust's PEOPLE values - be caring and enthusiastic with great customer service skills.
- To have an excellent attitude to learning - willing to take on new skills and knowledge.
- To be a great communicator - friendly and approachable.
- To be computer literate.
- To have a real desire to learn and a keen interest in self-development.
- Committed individual who thrives in a hardworking team environment.
- No degree or level 4 or above qualification.
- Not to be in any formal government education.
22 May 2023
£10,296 a year Apprenticeship
Integrated Discharge and Therapy Team
Royal Bolton Hospital