What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Working closely with senior personnel influencing and implementing key marketing strategies and tactics
- Improving and maintaining our portfolio of websites and e-commerce platforms
- Reporting on key perfromance indicators to demonstrate positive effect of focused activities
- Creating content for a number of social media platforms targeting both exsisting and new client bases & industry sectors.
BA Hons in Digital Marketing.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
- Transferable skills that are invaluable in the wider world of work.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
A Level or equivalent n/a (Grade C or above in 3 subjects) Essential