What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Manage, co-ordinate and respond to information requests.
- Investigate reported personal data breaches.
- Analyse data and present outcomes on risks, trend and performance indicators.
- Undertake or assist in the completion of data protection impact assessments.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of systems and processes
You will be working towards the Level Data Protection and Information Governance Practitioner Level 4 Apprenticeship. This is an 18month programme + End Point Assessment period. You will work with a training provider who will allocate you a workplace development coach to work alongside. This might included 1-2-1 sessions as well as workshops. Six hours per week will be dedicated to Apprenticehsip related learning.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There maybe the opportunity to progress to a relevent higher level apprenticeship on successful completion of the Level 4
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent 3 other subjects (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
A Level or equivalent 2 subjects (Grade Pass) Essential