What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Conducting training and education sessions for UK law enforcement officers and Border Force officers
- Identifying data from various sources and accurately recording data
- Confidently using technology tools and Excel sheets
- Independently analysing the data
- The ability to communicate your ideas, findings, and conclusions confidently
- Data analyst Level 4 Apprenticeship Standard
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry-experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we've purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship, learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 4 Data Analyst, with training in how to:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Ascertain how data can be used to answer questions and solve problems
- Gather, inspect, cleanse, transform and model data to identify patterns and trends
- Present data and produce dashboards and reports to aid visualisation and comparison
- Use advanced theory and diverse techniques to harness greater understanding
- Inform decision-making and make recommendations using an evidence-based approach
- Ensure your business processes and procedures are compliant with data protection legislation
- The role offers long-term security and the opportunity to progress into a full-time position
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Number skills, Team working, Good attention to detail, Reliable and punctual, Flexible, Data analysis skills Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential Things to consider
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.