About the apprenticeship
What we are looking for:
A highly motivated apprentice IT engineer to join our diverse and dynamic helpdesk team. This role
requires someone who can get involved, demonstrate an enthusiasm for getting to the bottom of a
problem, and who will thrive in a fast-paced environment where they will be learning new skills
constantly. You will be working directly with customers to solve their problems, set up systems and
manage user accounts and a wide variety of software.
• Enthusiastic and motivated
• Quick to learn new skills
• Customer Service experience
• Confident verbal and written communication
• Strong interest in IT
• Good time management
• Familiarity with common desktop operating systems (Windows) and productivity software
• Experience setting up and troubleshooting computers (This could include for friends and
• Additional leave - 20 days minimum, accrue an extra day per year - up to 30 days.
• 4 day working week
• Casual Dress - Uniform provided for site visits.
• Excellent company pension
• Hybrid working options
• Charity and community Committee Events
• Training opportunities to grow
• Employee tech discounts
• Referral program
• Discounted snack shop on site
• Familiarity with Office 365
• Familiarity with other operating systems e.g MacOs
• Experience of assembling or upgrading computers
GCSE (or equivalent) in English at Grade A*-C / Level 2
GCSE (or equivalent) in an IT subject: Desirable
Welsh Spoken Skills: Yes Welsh Written Skills: No
ITEC Digital Training Ltd
Training provider course:
Apprenticeship Level 3 - IT, Web, Software and Telecoms Professional
About the employer
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
If successful, you will initially be invited to assessment at ITeC Digital Training (via Teams during COVID-19) to confirm eligibility - please have available proof of ID and any relevant certificates. You will be sent an application via ITeC Digital Training Smart Assessor Digital Platform