About the apprenticeship
Role specific Tasks
1. To undertake general administrative tasks in support of the OPCC, including diary management, reception duties and dealing with queries.
2. To be the first point of contact for any person having business or enquiries with the OPCC.
3. To co-ordinate meetings on behalf of the OPCC and manage meeting room and car bookings for the OPCC.
4. To help organise events and community engagement activity, providing support with minute taking, action recording and tracking.
5. To update and maintain accurate and up to date records. 6. To provide support for OPCC meetings including drafting agendas, minute taking, action recording and tracking.
1. Must Possess G.C.S.E.'s Grades A - C, in Mathematics and English Language, or will need to demonstrate an ability at a level that will allow achievement of the apprenticeship and to competently carry out the role
2. Must be able to respond to general enquiries over the phone and face to face through the medium of Welsh (Level 3)
3. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word for word processing, Microsoft Excel for data manipulation and reporting and Microsoft Outlook for email correspondence and Diary management
4. Must be able to ensure confidentiality of information
5. Must have previous experience of ability to work as part of a team either through work, sport, social activities, or other interests
6. Must demonstrate a practical approach to problem solving
7. Must have adaptability, honesty and a mature outlook
8. Should hold a full and clean driving licence
9. Must be prepared to successfully complete all training and assessment required of the role
Welsh Spoken Skills: Yes Welsh Written Skills: Yes
Gower College Swansea
Training provider course:
About the employer
Dyfed Powys Police
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
14th June 2023