Invicta Electronics is a subcontract electronic assembly company with customers all over UK. We are well known for our high-quality work, reliability, fast turnarounds and competitive prices. We specialise in small to medium volume electronic manufacturing services, we work well and have a highly motivated friendly team in our 6000 sq-ft factory in Sittingbourne.
Description of Vacancy
You’ll be responsible for delivering efficient administration support and excellent customer service. You will be dealing with internal colleagues and suppliers as well as our customers. We expect you to support all aspects of our customers business needs both face to face and on the phones. General support for your colleagues and the management team.
We are a small but fast growing business so you will be required to get involved in all aspects of customer service to support our customer base and our office team.
Duties will include:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Use email, telephone and internal messaging to support the team and customer base.
- Day to day use of Microsoft Office- Outlook, Word and Excel
- Reception duties.
- Meet and greet service to customers.
- Deal with orders and payments
- Provide customers with advice, guidance and support.
- Helping with customer issues, after care and service recovery.
- Data organising/reporting.
- Analysing customer satisfaction.
- Working closely with other departments to ensure everything is managed accurately
£185 per week
Mon - Thur 8-4
½ Hour lunch break with 2 x 15 minute breaks (all paid)
20% paid time during working hours is given to complete training, referred to as “Off the Job Training”
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic
- Driven and determined individual
- Well organised
- Excellent attention to detail
GCSE Grade 4 a minimum in English or Maths
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard – Customer Services Practitioner Level 2 Standard will establish an Apprentice’s skills to deliver high quality service to customers both internally and externally. The Apprenticeship will incorporate knowledge of customers and the customer experience, understanding the organisation, its products/services and their role and responsibilities.
Regular work-based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.