ACS is an exciting place to be, and this role is the perfect opportunity for you to be part of a challenging career - get involved in the development of leading security entry systems. ACS need people like you who want to perform at an industry leading standard and be part of a team that continues to develop, innovate and succeed. Here you can support a small team of dedicated individuals and look at a career in security systems.
7 mins walk from Greenhithe Station
Description of Vacancy
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Customer Service Apprentice in the security industry sector based at Greenhithe. We are a small successful company, and you will be involved in all aspects of the business providing you with excellent all-round experience.
We are a small busy business so you will be required to get involved in all aspects of customer service to support our customer base and our office team.
Duties will include:
- Provide excellent customer service via e-mail, telephone and internal messaging systems
- Answering telephone and email enquiries promptly and efficiently
- Day to day use of Microsoft Office- Outlook, Word and Excel
- Maintaining the Customer Services email inbox
- Ordering parts
- Raising purchase orders
- To receive and check sales orders and liaise with Production Team
- Maintain stock levels, book in deliveries and update stock figures
- Producing Delivery Notes, Courier Labels, assist with packing and raise invoices for Sales Orders
- Supporting other parts of the business on an ad-hoc basis as directed by management
- Helping with customer issues, after care and service recovery
- Data organising/reporting
- Analysing customer satisfaction
£225 per week
Full Time (37 ½ hour per week)
9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Half hour for lunch
Annual Leave – 23 days plus 8 Bank Holidays
20% paid time during working hours is given to complete training, referred to as “Off the Job Training”
- Good telephone manner
- Good IT skills
- 5+ GCSE’s pass grade including Maths & English preferred
- Lives within a commutable distance
- Willing to learn and has a keen interest in developing a career
- To gain knowledge of our extensive range of products
- Candidate must be organised and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Well organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic
- Presentable and well-spoken
- Driven and determined individual
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated
GCSE Level 4/grade C minimum in English or Maths
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard – Customer Services Practitioner Level 2 Standard will establish an Apprentice’s skills to deliver high quality service to customers both internally and externally. The Apprenticeship will incorporate knowledge of customers and the customer experience, understanding the organisation, its products/services and their role and responsibilities.
Regular work-based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.