We value talent at DXC and offer a structured 2-year Early Careers Academic Programme with rotations, development opportunities and training to enable our people to jumpstart their careers. We have roles in: Project Management, Business Analyst, Business Consultant, Software Developer, Front end Developers, Testers and Application Support.
Imagine, out-shine and outperform @DXC!
The DXC Graduate Program Offers You
- A stimulating 24-month program with a company that is well positioned to grow and deliver true innovation and value to our customers
- Opportunities to collaborate with senior leaders on various projects
- The potential to fast track your career through our internal training and mentorship programs
- Your people manager and assigned buddy will help guide and support you through your DXC journey from Day 1
- A variety of social and cultural activities to extend your networking and teambuilding skills
We have amazing opportunities that can translate your university skills and knowledge to corporate success. Our program operates across the UKI and we have collaborative spaces in Erskine, Newcastle, Aldershot, London and Galway.