We are looking for friendly and dedicated Apprentice Team Members who can provide outstanding customer service to join our welcoming Subway store!
As an Apprentice Hospitality Team Member, you will have a range of duties including
- Engaging with our customers, delivering a fast and friendly service
- Preparing our much-loved products
- Ensuring the store is clean, tidy and well presented
Join us and you will be part of a team that loves to work together to ensure your store looks great and each customer leaves feeling happy.
To show our appreciation for your hard work, we have a range of benefits you can take advantage of
- Pay increase upon completion of your 6 months’ probation period
- Food to Go Discounts – 15% off Subway, Starbucks, Greggs, Burger King & much more
- Discount partnerships – retail, food, home, garden, electronics & much more
- 24/7 access to virtual GP & wellbeing service
- Quarterly bonus incentive
- Contracted hours
- Free on shift food & beverages
- Progression & career opportunities
- 10% Discount Card for Asda
- Life assurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Recognition rewards
- Learning & development opportunities
- Work anniversary awards
- Compassionate leave
- EG Cares benefits & rewards platform
- Access to the Learning Hub with the most extensive online learning course library in the world
As an Apprentice Subway Team Member you will be completing a L2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Standard with Inspiro Learning.
You can start an apprenticeship whether you’re starting your career, want a change or you're upskilling in your current job. You can have a previous qualification like a degree and still start an apprenticeship.
As an apprentice you’ll:
- have regular one to one sessions with a dedicated trainer either remotely or through visits to your workplace
- learn and train for a specific job
- get paid and receive holiday leave
- get hands-on experience in a real job
- study for at least 20% of your working hours
- complete assessments during and at the end of your apprenticeship
- be on a career path with lots of future potential
What is an apprenticeship?
An apprenticeship is a real job where you learn, gain experience and get paid. You’re an employee with a contract of employment and holiday leave. By the end of an apprenticeship, you'll have the right skills and knowledge needed for your chosen career.