Are you looking to begin your career in a fast paced and busy office environment?
Spring Solutions are looking for someone to join their growing team as a sales support apprentice. They have recently moved to their new office and have exciting plans for the upcoming years.
This is an exciting role with a lot of progression opportunities upon successful completion of the apprenticeship. Such progression includes moving into a more senior administrative support role or moving into other areas of the business such as sales.
Full training will be given in all areas.
What will I be doing?
- Assisting in the management of customer accounts on Xero, Pegasus Systems and DEAR systems
- Receiving and processing enquiries
- Providing quotes on Xero
- Winning orders
- Processing and managing orders
- Managing orderbook
- Building and developing relationships with customers
- Using Microsoft Office packages to complete daily tasks
What do I need to be successful?
- An interest in software
- Creative thinker
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and individually when required
- Professional approach towards all aspects of work
- Good time management, planning and organisational skills
- £12,500 Salary (this goes up after passing probation period)
- Monday - Friday role (37.5 Hours per week)
- Progression opportunities available after completion of the apprenticeship into more senior positions or into other areas of the business such as sales
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.