What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Supporting project managers to resolve any issues
- Reviewing project documentation
- Project reporting; producing reports and MI
- Project administration and monitoring
- Supporting project management boards
- Organising and attending project meetings; producing minutes and clear actions with SMART objectives
- Communicate with staff of all levels across departments
Qualifications you will achieve as part of your Project Management Apprenticeship:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Degree Project Manager Level 6 Apprenticeship over a 3 to 4-year period
- APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
- Block release study
- Upon successful completion of your academic studies and a good level of performance during work, you would be invited to apply to take up a full-time position with us
- MI-GSO PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce that reflects the diverse community at large. Our successes come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences, and we are committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade B/6) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade B/6) Essential