What will the apprentice be doing?
During the programme your will undertake the role of:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Representative, this is about capturing customer orders and understanding if there is an issue to be resolves
- During year two you will move into a more customer facing role, vendor inventory management, dealing with the likes of Tesco, Sainsbury Asda to name a few accounts
- During your next rotation you will work with our transport team who are responsible for ensuring that all soft drinks are delivered to the customer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- At the end of the degree, who will receive the Chartered Manager Degree
- The University partner is Manchester Metropolitian University and all in-person training will be delivered at MMU's premises
- The training is block release, typically at the university every quarter
For this apprenticeship you would begin as a customer service representative:
- Vendor Management Inventory
- People or Account Manager
- Move into our commercial sales teams
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Team working, Patience Qualifications
A Level or equivalent All subjects (Grade BBC) Desired