What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be joining the Telesales Team where comprehensive training and support will be provided from the very beginning to maximize your success and earning capabilities. You will be with an ambitious team keen to support you, with rewards given for individual and team success.
The role consists of outbound telemarketing, relationship development and the ability to identify, track and develop business opportunities. The position would ideally suit a highly driven and motivated individual with a passion for hitting achievable targets and commission.
A typical day would consist of calling businesses (B2B) to establish if they ship parcel, documents or pallets in the UK or Internationally. The aim of each call would be to gain a profile, contact details of the decision maker and if they are would be open to receive a price list from us. Details of the calls will need to be logged and passed to a Salesperson to follow up.
The aim would be to gain 25 new leads per week (5 per day), and 12 profiles per week (4 per day). Performance will be reviewed weekly and support will be offered to help obtain targets. Quality of leads will also be assessed.
There will be 100 leads allocated to the candidate initially, but they will also be required to source their own leads. Full support will be given in this area
Your daily duties will include:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Planning and preparing for calls and meetings
- Contacting potential customers, getting past the gatekeeper and speaking to the correct person
- Communicating effectively with customers and other stakeholders, promoting the objectives of the company and building the brand's reputation
- Understanding the products and services that the company offers and aligning those to the customer's needs
- Following up on calls and prospective appointments with potential customers including maintaining the CRM system with comprehensive notes and follow up actions
- Working with colleagues in the sales team to communicate any opportunities for potential products and services that have been identified during conversations with prospective customers
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon successful completion of your apprenticeship there may be opportunity for further education or a permanent role within the business
- Candidates will achieve Level 4 Sales Executive qualification on successful completion
- All training will be completed on site at our office premises in West Bromwich (B70) with all resources being made available
- Training will be block release
- Upon successful completion of your apprenticeship there may be opportunity for further education or a permanent role within the business within the business
- Successfully candidates can pursue a career in Telesales Sales, Field Sales and Account Managment
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Organisation skills, Creative, Patience Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade Grade C / 4) Desired