What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Assist in developing the Group's ESG policy and strategy
- Assist in implementing and monitoring KPIs related to ESG
- Conduct internal and external audits where required
- Assist the Group ESG and Compliance Manager on monthly reporting requirements
- Develop internal and external relationships to increase awareness on Plastribution's ESG initiatives
- Risk assess potential business partners based on ESG criteria
- Assist in delivering ESG training and provide guidance and information to stakeholders on ESG topics
- Represent Plastribution at applicable events, trade-shows, industry seminars, and careers fairs
- Be a member of Plastribution's charity committee; assisting in organising fundraising events and volunteering opportunities for charities
- Ensure the business is compliant with applicable legislation, including but not limited to: Health, Safety, and the Environment, Corporate Law, and Ethical Trading
- Assist the Group ESG and Compliance Manager to respond to shareholder requests in a timely, accurate manner
- Be a member of the HR Team - offering input on continuous improvement and 'Green HR' initiatives
- Assist the Group ESG and Compliance Manager to manage contractual arrangements with third parties within the department remit
- Promote and develop the business's diversity, equality, and inclusion (DE&I) strategy.
- Assist the Group ESG and Compliance Manager in areas of corporate governance
- Participate and contribute to company projects as required
- Be flexible in respect to the company's needs
- Keep all corporate, financial, and sales data confidential at all times
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
To meet the requirements of the Level 4 Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability apprenticeship programme you will need to spend 6 hours a week of your time undertaking off-the-job learning, which will include:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Formal training, including online learning and internal learning events
- 1-2-1s with your coach and line manager
- Observing and shadowing colleagues
- Writing up learning reflections for your portfolio
The right candidate may move into full-time employment with ourselves or elsewhere within the industry.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4-9 or A*-C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9 or A*-C) Essential