About the apprenticeship
An opportunity has arisen to become part of our team as an Insurance apprentice administrator. You will become part of an established and rapidly growing company working within the financial services sector. You will be responsible for dealing submitting applications to a variety of insurers, assisting clients over the phone with their enquiries, file management, sending documentation, data input and a variety of other administration functions. All previous apprenticeships have led to permanent employed positions with Compare Insurance.
What you will get in return;
• £5.28 per hour
• 28 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Free on-site parking
• Cert CII Insurance Qualification fully funded
• Modern office space with breakout and games room
• The chance to be a part of a growing company that cares about its' team
• Full training provided in our academy
What You'll Need;
• Have good IT skills with the ability to learn new systems.
• Good communication skills.
• Be motivated and enthusiastic
• Have the ability to work independently as well as part of a busy team
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Talk training ltd
Training provider course:
Business & Administration
About the employer
Compare Insurance Ltd, Compare House
Charter Court, Swansea Enterprise Park
No, we are not part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.