Multrees are an investment services company who operate in the Financial Services sector.
An opportunity has arisen within the Treasury Team for an Apprentice Cashier Analyst.
The Treasury Team manages the transfer of all monies both internally and externally. This role is responsible for the timely operation of bank accounts on behalf of the company’s clients. This will involve checking, validating and authorising banking transactions processed through in-house systems and various banking platforms; in addition, monitoring balances and overdrawn positions.
Interested? Apply today!
What does the role entail?
- Ensure all cash processing tasks are completed accurately in accordance with instructions and applicable deadlines.
- Identify and resolve all anomalies and differences that arise, including overdrafts and funding requirements. Escalate any potential client money issues to direct line manager.
- Ensure outstanding items are resolved in a timely manner and the business area responsible has been notified.
- Adhere to procedures while also focusing on improving efficiencies within the established tasks.
- Liaise with third party suppliers (such as banks) regarding processing and query resolution.
- Comply with operational risk and regulatory control policies and procedures, logging and monitoring risk events where appropriate.
- Participate in projects which require input from or directly impact the team.
- Responsible for challenging systems and processes to ensure that they are fit for purpose and cost effective.
What qualities should you have?
- Strong Communicator – both verbal and written.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Strong analytical and interpretative skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict time scales and targets, producing accurate work.
- Salary - £16,500 per annum
- Working hours - Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private health insurance
- Income protection
- 25 days Holiday allowance plus 8 public holidays
- Life assurance
- Dental cover
- Travel season ticket loans
- Volunteer time off
There is the opportunity for continued employment within this team should you perform well during your apprenticeship. Multrees want you to grow, succeed and become a permanent team member.
Your salary will be discussed upon completion of your apprenticeship.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.