Duration of Apprenticeship:
Apprentice Job Description
Ability to learn and become competent in every aspect of the Business and working as part of a team.
Training will be given to learn the following skills and to enable the successful candidate to carry out the following duties within the Business over the agreed timescale. This will also include an apprenticeship training course, (Level 3 in Business Administration).
- Gaining knowledge of the bespoke products manufactured on site and the materials used.
- Excellent Telephone manner.
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and practice effective time management.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Demonstrate excellent Internal communication skills.
- Communicating with Customers and Vendors by email and telephone, in a Proactive manner.
- Building good relationships with Customers and Vendors.
- Strong attention to detail with complete accuracy.
- Ability to negotiate both internally and externally (with Vendors and Customers)
- Knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Receiving Inquiries and submitting Quotations.
- Following up Quotations with Customers.
- Receiving and processing Purchase Orders – ensuring accurate Contract Review.
- Liaising with other members of the Business, with a continuous flow of information, ensuring Products are correct and delivered to the Customers expectations.
- Following up Prototype Approvals with Customers.
- Raising of Delivery Notes.
- Receiving of Goods – booking them in.
- Raising and submitting Sales Invoices.
- Month End Closing.
- Compiling Monthly Sales Reports.
- Raising Purchase Orders on Vendors.
- Approving Purchasing Invoices for Payment.
- Reading and Understanding Drawings.
- Constructing the Bill of Materials in the best usage and cost-effective way.
As a Business Administration Apprentice with BPP, you will undertake the Business Administrator Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship will be delivered through a blend of live online learning, pre-recorded lectures and workplace support.
5 GCSEs or relevant work experience. Grades 4 or C and above including Maths & English.
Personal Qualities & Skills:
- A Positive Attitude
- A Friendly and Outgoing Personality
- A willingness to Learn
- Office 365
- Excellent Communication Skills
Future opportunities would include internal promotions and advancement in general to more senior positions as the trainee progress's in experience and has shown and proven the necessary skills. As well as when relevant opportunities arise within the business.