Are you passionate about perfume, and love people?
Do you want to be part of a supportive team, and thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Everyday our Team Leaders work hard to make sure their team and customers feel valued, confident and special.
As a Team Leader, you play an integral role in supporting the Store Manager with the daily operational running of the store. You will lead by example, motivating and supporting a diverse team to deliver against key targets that drive the success of your store.
A DAY IN THIS ROLE INCLUDES:
No day is the same at TPS however, you can expect to cover the following in a way that delights our customer:
- Engaging customers and nailing the sale
- Supporting the Store Manager in monitoring and positively influencing the store's KPIs
- Leading, coaching, updating your team to focus their talent and expertise
- Stock control and deliveries - keeping track and ensuring everything is where you need it to be
- Campaign change overs
- Communicating with your Store/Area Manager and getting support from where you need it (e.g. Systems, People Team, Merchandising, Marketing, CRM)
- A Retail Team Leader Level 3 Apprenticeship upon successful completion
- a 15-month fixed term contract - possibility to be made permanent in the business after completion of the Apprenticeship
- A guaranteed 30 hrs/week - possibility to do more
- A mixture of online learning and on the job learning
- Clear End Point Assessment (EPA) criteria to ensure you know what you'll be measured on
- Regular support calls with a TPS support trainer and Inspiro trainer to ensure you stay on track with your learning
AS AN APPRENTICE YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Participating in as many learning opportunities as possible
- Completing presentations and other required evaluations in a timely manner
- Attending meetings and offering suggestions for improvement
- Keeping a log of everything learned as evidence
What is an apprenticeship?
An apprenticeship is a real job where you learn, gain experience and get paid. You’re an employee with a contract of employment and holiday leave. By the end of an apprenticeship, you'll have the right skills and knowledge needed for your chosen career
THE PAY, BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Competitive hourly rate
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Access to product incentives
- Access to our pension scheme
- 20% off our products in store & online
- Additional discounts with some of our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile
- Exclusive access to our eLearning platform to further enhance your development
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eyecare vouchers and life assurance
- Opportunity to participate in Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust
The Perfume Shop is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to supporting diversity and inclusion within our work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment