What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Responsible for delivering effective service delivery in line with SLAs
- Own product knowledge for new and existing software features and keep external customer documentation up to date
- Help scale and build Jira Service Management tooling to an industry standard, integrating with existing change management processes - with a focus on self-service support
- Point of escalation for CSM/CRMs servicing their clients, as the product SME, you will be able to support and guide sales staff with software implementation
- Escalate any issues, blockers or impediments within a timely manner to relevant business areas
- Ensuring that all process information is up to date, relevant and accurate in work tickets, time tracking, etc.
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we've purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship, learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 4 Application Support Lead with training in:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Troubleshooting & Support
- Group Project
- Functional Skills
- Supporting Systems & Customers
- EPA Preparation - Test
- Understanding Service Management
- EPA Preparation - Professional Discussion
- Data in Applications
- Stakeholders and Platforms in service management
- ITIL Examination (Optional)
- The role offers a permanent role upon completion of the apprenticeship depending on performance
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Organisation skills, Logical, ITIL framework, Collaborative mindset, Good written skills, Proactive, Energetic Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade (A*-C/9-4 or equivalent)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade (A*-C/9-4 or equivalent)) Essential Things to consider
Knowledge or understanding of servicing a Digital Platform/Ecosystem based technology. Solution would be greatly beneficial including (APIs, AWS, Cloud/SaaS, MicroServices) Basic understanding of system architecture, software development and agile SDLC process.